Wargaming is looking for a driven Creative Director to join Marketing Creative Services, the in-house full-cycle creative agency that produces the vast majority of promo content for the company’s products. In this role, you will develop creative concepts for global and regional integrated marketing campaigns.
Wargaming is an international company developing and publishing games enjoyed by over 100 million people worldwide. Along with game development, we create and run numerous acquisition, retention and reacquisition campaigns.
What you will do:
- Develop and support creative concepts for global and regional (NA, EU, CIS) integrated marketing campaigns (product launch and post-launch promotion)
- Develop communication strategies working together with the Strategic team
- Analyze creative briefs
- Control creative direction and polish the team’s ideas
- Present creative concepts to internal drivers
- Review and approve production briefs
- Approve shooting locations, casting, directors, treatments, etc.
- Work closely with video producers and art directors assigned to projects
- 3+ years’ experience as a creative director in several advertising agency networks
- Profound knowledge of marketing, content marketing, and content distribution channels (digital, TV, offline)
- Mastery of all stages of integrated marketing campaign creation—from client brief to delivering the final content to the client, and performance analysis
- Working knowledge of best advertising, marketing and promotional practices
- Understanding of social media platform nuances
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Experience in briefing and directing English-speaking creative team members
- Knowledge of Wargaming products
- Understanding of the video game industry
- Experience creating global marketing campaigns
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.