Wargaming St. Petersburg (Lesta Studio) is looking to hire a DevOps Engineer to work on World of Warships.
What you will do:
- Support developers/QA in ensuring that development/testing/code delivery (CI/CD) processes are automated
- Analyze and fix testing and production infrastructure (L2 level) incidents
- Support OpenVZ and WGCROWD (a domestic Docker platform) virtualization systems
- Manage Python and Puppet (Ruby) scripting
- Working knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Bash and Linux-family operating systems at a system administrator level
- Experience using configuration management systems (such as Puppet or Chef)
- Experience implementing continuous integration into the development process, and setting and working with DevOps tools (such as TeamCity, Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Experience working with MySQL, Postgres, MongoDb, RabbitMQ, Redis
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.