Game Designer/Senior Game Designer, Mobile
Wargaming Helsinki is seeking a talented Game Designer/Senior Game Designer who will contribute to designing game features, gameplay, and user interfaces for a new mobile product in development. You strive for a clear and cohesive vision for user experience, and work with engineers, artists, producers, and other designers to make that a reality. You understand that depth doesn’t require complexity and that simple doesn’t mean shallow. You’re self-motivated, collaborative, and have a positive, solution-oriented attitude, and you easily share expertise with a team.
What you will do:
- Participate in several aspects of mid and/or hard-core F2P mobile games design (e.g. feature design, social design, monetization design, game balancing, character design, interaction design, level design, etc.)
- Create wireframes, feature descriptions, presentations and UI layouts using appropriate tools
- Collaborate with other game designers, project managers and other members of a cross-functional team
- Know what the end-user “really” needs
- Enthusiasm and desire to create great games
- Experience in creating and leading game concepts
- Experience in designing mid-core (or hard-core) F2P mobile games
- Broad and deep knowledge and understanding of game mechanics
- Experience in game and economy balancing
- Ability to receive, evaluate, prioritize and incorporate feedback
- Clear understanding of current mobile game trends
- Ability to communicate game design and vision
- Comfortable with MS Excel
- Experience with competitive multiplayer games
- Experience with mobile UX/UI
- Unity engine experience
Why you’ll love WG Helsinki:
- Opportunity to work with an experienced, humble and nimble dev team with one mission: Make. Great. Games.
- Autonomy and independence: take decisions without layers of management or bureaucracy
- You’d be joining at a perfect time: when we’re just kicking off a new project
- You’ll be part of the international Wargaming ecosystem
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
To apply, please forward your resume, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.