Game Server Engineer
Wargaming’s mobile team in Helsinki is looking for a Game Server Engineer to provide players with a seamless gameplay experience through a network of reliable tools and services. You’ll join a nimble team on building an unrivaled set of back-end services and functionality that will be the basis of the tech behind Wargaming’s mobile products.
What you will do:
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain highly scalable and available back-ends for live games
- Contribute to best practices on reliability and availability
- Troubleshoot and tune high-volume shared database systems
- Proven ability to be a team player
- Genuine passion for games
- Excellent programming skills
- Database design and implementation skills, and good SQL and NoSQL knowledge
- Experience programming in Scala
- Familiarity with cloud computing
- Experience in server development without application servers
- Experience with Unix and scripting languages
- Opportunity to work with an experienced, humble and nimble dev team with one mission: Make. Great. Games.
- Autonomy and independence: take decisions without layers of management or bureaucracy
- You’d be joining at a perfect time: when we’re just kicking off a new project
- You’ll be part of the international Wargaming ecosystem
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
To apply, please forward your resume, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.