Global Help Desk Specialist
Wargaming is looking to hire a Global Help Desk Specialist. In this role, you will ensure the smooth operation of corporate services, respond to and consult on employee IT queries, fix simple technical issues and manage documentation on supervised services.
Our ideal candidate is motivated to learn new things, is result- and quality-oriented, and eager to work in an international company that’s known worldwide. If that sounds like you, read on for more details.
What you will do:
- Process and distribute incoming queries from Russian- and English-speaking employees
- Provide support information
- Maintain documentation on supervised services in two languages: Russian and English
- Fix simple user issues
- Inform users about maintenance activity, unavailability of supervised and introduction of new services
- Monitor availability of assigned services
- File reports upon request from management
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably, in linguistics or in a technical field)
- 1+ year of work experience
- An educated native Russian speaker with upper-intermediate or higher level of English
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of maintaining concentration with demanding tasks
- Ability to process large amounts of information
- Readiness to work night shifts
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, MS Outlook
- Touch typing skills
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.