HR Business Partner
Wargaming is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner. In this role, you will drive the company’s success in cooperation with a creative team of managers and experts, run global HR projects, and contribute to decisions about talent development: talent acquisition, employee training, performance management, corporate benefits and rewards, etc.
What you will do:
- Work with management on the creation, development and execution of an efficient talent management system, as well as drive employee engagement and satisfaction
- Define business needs concerning employee management, put together relevant plans and create HR strategies to achieve them
- Drive corporate culture evolution
- Provide guidance to business leaders on how to effectively manage change within the organization as a whole and separate teams
- Participate in global HR projects as an expert and/or coordinator
- Organize the work of expert centers and services within the set business structure (Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, etc.)
- Coach managers and assess how efficient they are in team management
- Undertake other duties connected with organizational development and management as assigned by Head of HR
- 3+ years as a HR Generalist (full circle of HR processes: talent acquisition, development and retention, compensations and rewards, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern HR technology, strong interest in the world’s best HR practice, and experience implementing them
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills; good at motivating others to solve problems working as a team
- Ability to come to the right decisions and take full responsibility for them
- Proven ability to build credible partner relationships
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work efficiently in a dynamic, matrix, multicultural environment
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.