HR Business Partner
Wargaming is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our creative team. In this position, you will work together with managers and experts, implementing global HR projects, influencing the course of the company’s development, and making key decisions related to talent management and development—including talent acquisition, training, efficiency management, developing the system of incentives, etc.
What you will do:
- Work with World of Tanks management team, creating, developing and implementing an effective talent management system in the company, and ensuring that personnel involvement and satisfaction grow
- Identify HR-related business goals; formulate HR strategies and set clear and realistic plans to achieve them
- Develop corporate culture
- Support and coach business leaders in change management (company-wide and within separate teams)
- Work with teams, ensuring set goals are met
- Support World of Tanks leaders in estimating and developing employee potential
- Participate in global HR projects as an expert and/or a coordinator
- Interact with audit and service centers within set business frameworks (TA, LnD, etc.)
- Instruct, evaluate, and coach business leaders in efficient team management
- Work on other tasks related to HR and organizational development, assigned by the Head of HR Global Development
- 3+ years of experience as a HR generalist covering the full cycle of HR processes: acquisition, retention and development of talent, incentives, etc.
- Leadership and management skills, ability to engage and inspire team members working on a common task
- Ability to come up with well-grounded solutions and take decisions
- Ability to build efficient partnerships
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-evolving multicultural matrixed organizational environment
- Experience leading projects
- Communication skills
- High emotional intellect, stress tolerance
- Fluent English, native Russian
This role is located in Minsk, Belarus, but we welcome specialists from other cities/regions. Wargaming is an international company that seeks talented people from across the globe and provides full support in terms of relocation and adapting to a new city. Learn more details about our relocation program at gotominsk.wargaming.com.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.