HTML5 Banner Animator
Wargaming is looking to hire an HTML5 Banner Animator to join the Digital Media Team. In this role, you will create animated/interactive banners using HTML5 (JS, Canvas, Adobe Animate), resize and adapt them for various advertising platforms, and manage localization of resized/adjusted banners.
The Digital Media Team help bring new players to the Wargaming universe by delivering quality marketing digital assets: landing pages, promo web sites, animated and interactive web advertising, newsletters, and more.
What you will do:
- Create animated/interactive banners using HTML5 (JS, Canvas, Adobe Animate)
- Resize and adapt banners according to technical specifications of different advertising platforms (Google AdWords, DoubleClick, Sizmek, CPMStar, Yandex, Advmaker, CityAds, etc.)
- Localize resized and adapted banners (30+ languages) using internal tools
Please find the examples of our internally produced assets below: http://blog.wg-ads.com/
- Skilled in creating complex animation, interactive features (both within the 150 kB limit) and realistic special effects (blowups, water, fire, dust) using HTML/JS/Canvas
- Working knowledge of Adobe Animate
- Knowledge of browser specifics (especially IE9+)
- At ease with 2D graphics (bitmap, vector); proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience creating banner ads for a variety of advertising platforms with different technical requirements
- Pre-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Experience creating games using HTML5
- Knowledge of WebGL 3D
- Experience working with GSAP library
- UI/UX expertise
- Experience working in the games industry
- Knowledge of Russian
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.