Junior Photogrammetry 3D Artist (Objects, World of Tanks)
Wargaming is looking for a Photogrammetry 3D Artist to join the World of Tanks team. In this role, you will take photos and process them using the photogrammetry method, create PBR textures and HDR, working closely with lead World of Tanks artists.
You are a team player; driven, proactive and responsible with good communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
What you will do:
- Take photos and process them
- Create PBS textures for terrain using the photogrammetry method
- Create HDR
- Work with lead artists and supervisors to create top-notch content for World of Tanks
- Solid working knowledge of Photoshop, Zbrush
- Basic knowledge of Autodesk Maya and/or 3ds Max
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with criticism
- Basic knowledge of Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Quixel Suite, Knald, xNormal
- Familiarity with game engines and experience working with Unity, Unreal Engine 4
- Experience creating 3D models and textures/tiles for game development and architectural visualization
- Trained in photography and working with a camera
- Experience working in the game industry, graphic art
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.