Marketing Manager, World of Tanks
Wargaming is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive the development of the World of Tanks PC marketing strategy and work on the execution of marketing plans for the European market. This position covers over 30 countries, involves managing multi-million euro TV campaigns and taking charge of the marketing strategy for one of the top 5 global free-to-play games. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an award-winning online game developer and publisher who is one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market, and work on World of Tanks, the company’s flagship game.
What you will do:
- Build the marketing strategy for World of Tanks PC in Europe: marketing plans, positioning, audience, messaging, and asset plans
- Build and optimize customer acquisition, retention and monetization strategies
- Drive key marketing initiatives with the support of other teams and external partners: TV, online, print, outdoor and CRM campaigns
- Develop creative briefs and work with creative teams and agencies on the delivery of high-quality assets (online, TV spots, etc.)
- Manage a multi-million euro budget
- Build partnerships and cross-marketing activities with the business development department
- Improve the speed and the adaptability to change campaigns through Agile marketing
- Own audience and related marketing KPIs, evaluate marketing campaign performance and improve the funnel
- Gather insight to support product and marketing decisions
- Become the World of Tanks expert among the marketing team, the product champion, and the customer voice
- Minimum of 3 years in marketing product management within the video games industry
- Proven track record of leading marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of media: online, social, broadcast, and print
- Industry knowledge and true passion for video games
- World of Tanks player (or similar games)
- Exceptional analytical thinking abilities and ability to deliver high quality within tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex information and present it in a clear and concise way
- Curious, self-motivated and imaginative
- Perfect knowledge of the European market and the idiosyncrasies of major countries
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Previous free-to-play experience
- Proficiency in additional European language(s)
Wargaming is an internationally operating company with offices Russia, Ukraine, France, the United States, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, and Australia. Our office language is English.
Only applications with all required information in English can be considered and processed.
Please forward your resume and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.