QA Automation Engineer
Wargaming is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join a company-wide CI/CD automation project. Our ideal candidate will provide a completely new way to view release cycles and development processes.
What you will do:
- Ensure quality performance and automation of a new cloud platform
- Define and implement a unified test automation strategy
- Ensure the fast implementation of new project features
- Review code
- 2+ years in process automation (experience writing API tests would be a plus)
- Experience working with unit tests
- Experience working with mock objects
- Proficiency in Python (or any other programming language with readiness to study Python)
- Knowledge of AMQP, DBs, HTTP, Linux, Git, SQL
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Intermediate level of English
- Understanding of Docker framework
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in load testing, knowledge of JMeter
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.