Senior Game Programmer
Wargaming Helsinki is looking for a Senior Game Programmer to be a key part of our game team working on a brand-new title, making it happen with our awesome bunch of internal artists and developers at Wargaming Helsinki.
What you will do:
- Program F2P mobile games in C#
- Write testable code, unit tests and integration tests
- Participate in the technical design of game features
- Collaborate with artists and designers to produce high-quality games
- Enthusiasm and desire to create great games
- Experience working in C#
- Ability to write understandable, clean code
- Ability to effectively debug code, using Visual Studio and other platform specific tools
- An understanding of technologies used in games
- Ability to learn new technologies and techniques quickly
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivation and good organization skills
- Resourcefulness and ability to generate good solutions (but not be afraid to ask when you don’t know)
- Up-to-date with the latest development, tools and technologies within your field
- A few years of experience in the gaming industry
- Experience with Unity
- Familiarity with iOS and Android platforms
- Participation in releases of games in the past
- Free time projects and any other portfolio pieces, showcasing a passion for gaming
Why you’ll love WG Helsinki:
- Opportunity to work with an experienced, humble and nimble dev team with one mission: Make. Legendary. Games.
- Autonomy and independence: take decisions without layers of management or bureaucracy
- You’ll be part of the international Wargaming ecosystem
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.