Wargaming America is looking a Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team to work on digital advertising and email marketing automation, and to engage B2C customers.
This is currently a local role that will partner with global counterparts and will visibly contribute to the success of the organization.
• Be responsible for database management, creative development, copywriting, analytics and campaign automation.
• Integrate and track advertising campaigns.
• Manage day-to-day campaign operations and prepare performance reports including campaign metrics and analysis.
• Research industry trends to identify opportunities to improve our overall campaigns.
• Analyze and report on results of emails to improve future performance.
• This job will evolve as the company grows.
• 2+ years of automation marketing and/or advertising and media buying experience.
• 2-3 years of experience with SEM campaigns and/or email marketing.
• Experience with B2C marketing.
• Email or banner media buying experience; able to create e-mail copy of subject lines, content, and layout and make efforts to improve e-mail performance.
• Solid track record and examples of success.
• Solid knowledge of customer lifecycle management.
• Solid knowledge of pay-per click advertising with experience on each platform.
• Comfortable with a variety of marketing tools.
• Analytical, data-driven decision maker; able to understand and utilize metrics relevant to role.
• Ability to work well with little direction.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills that transcend cultural differences. You must be able to develop strong relationships across cultures!
• BA or equivalent experience.
• Ability to travel on occasion.
• Certified in AdWords.
• Speak some Russian.
• Have experience with Wargaming games.
• Are knowledgeable in the free-to-play space.
This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and is located in Emeryville, CA.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com