Wargaming is seeking a creative Video Producer to help our Publishing Team in Paris create compelling video content for the web. We are looking for a talented leader that has an appetite for video game content and a keen eye for all new forms of social video. Our ideal candidate is knowledgeable in producing, editing and shooting. They will know how to adapt dynamic content across different social media platforms and are able to embrace data and insights to improve video production. The Video Producer will be leading a small team, which they will be the founding member of.
What you will do:
- Lead all aspects of video content development, generate ideas, scripting, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production, and finishing processes
- Participate in brainstorms to develop video ideas that help engage Wargaming Europe’s community across our social media channels
- Ideate and develop videos designed for consumption across all available platforms, including, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram
- Amend, revise and/or redevelop concepts based on internal and community feedback
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently within the larger Wargaming organization
- Create videos that intelligently target different player segments
- Create videos that highlight the content of Wargaming’s video game portfolio adjusted for the different EU markets
- Stay aware of emerging trends in entertainment, video gaming, and video production
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in video or related field
- Experience working in a creative/production role in the entertainment industry
- High interest in the entertainment industry
- Full-scale production experience, including creating scripts, providing input on shoots and gathering/providing feedback on edits
- Strong leadership capabilities with solid communication skills and a high level of problem solving
- A passion for social video and a genuine interest in what makes content engaging
- A strong understanding of video metrics and how this can influence future content
- An interest in/passion for the video game industry
- Experience in creating machinima
- Passion for history
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar tools
- Additional language skills
Our office language is English.
Only applications with all required information in English will be considered and processed.
To apply, please forward your resume including work samples to email@example.com.
Complete the form below, telling us why you’d be a great fit at Wargaming, and you could be part of our awesome family.