HR Business Partner
Wargaming is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our creative team. In this position, you will work together with managers and experts, implementing global HR projects, influencing the course of the company’s development, and making key decisions related to talent management and development—including talent acquisition, training, efficiency management, developing the system of incentives, etc.
What will you do?
- Work with World of Tanks management team, creating, developing and implementing an effective talent management system in the company, and ensuring that personnel involvement and satisfaction grow
- Identify HR-related business goals; formulate HR strategies and set clear and realistic plans to achieve them
- Develop corporate culture
- Support and coach business leaders in change management (company-wide and within separate teams)
- Work with teams, ensuring set goals are met
- Support World of Tanks leaders in estimating and developing employee potential
- Participate in global HR projects as an expert and/or a coordinator
- Interact with audit and service centers within set business frameworks (TA, LnD, etc.)
- Instruct, evaluate, and coach business leaders in efficient team management
- Work on other tasks related to HR and organizational development
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience as a HR generalist covering the full cycle of HR processes: acquisition, retention and development of talent, incentives, etc.
- Leadership and management skills, ability to engage and inspire team members working on a common task
- Ability to come up with well-grounded solutions and take decisions
- Ability to build efficient partnerships
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-evolving multicultural matrixed organizational environment
- Experience leading projects
- Communication skills
- High emotional intellect, stress tolerance
- Fluent English, native Russian
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!