Operations Manager (Mobile)
Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for an Operations Manager to join our management team on Cyprus. You will work cross-functionally in an international team, manage multiple process and projects internally as well as focusing on various strategic and financial questions. If you are sharp, energetic and driven, we’ll be happy to hear from you.
An ideal candidate for this position would hold several years experience managing operations in an international organization, with a strong strategic thinking, decisions marking and analytical abilities.
The Operations Manager reports to the Director of Operations
What will you do?
- Lead and support cross functional initiatives
- Assist in strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting
- General administrative tasks to support the broader team
- Operations strategy and execution
- Process re-engineering and optimization
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience managing operations in a mid to large size organization
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Finance, Technology, or similar
- Experience working across functions: marketing, product, strategy, finance
- Expertise in aligning technology strategy, communicating with all levels of executive management, leading cross-functional diverse global teams through the entire project life cycle, including project planning, requirements, analysis, design, testing, implementation, and issue resolution.
- Strong Excel/modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of complex strategy discussions
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Previous experience in gaming or entertainment industry, technology or business administration
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Russian language skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!