Junior System Administrator
Wargaming Helsinki is looking for a Junior System Administrator to join our team and to help in making an incredible new Mobile project.
With the continuous expansion of the Wargaming universe and a goal to deliver legendary game experiences, our studio in Helsinki is currently gearing up to launch a brand new mobile game title. In preparation of this there has arisen a need for a dedicated IT professional to support the team.
The Junior System Administrator reports to the Operations Manager.
What you will do?
- Provide software assistance to staff
- Diagnose and resolve IT issues
- Manage pool of Windows & MacOS (OSX) laptops & desktops
- Install and maintain software, computer hardware and mobile devices
- Basic network management including patching and Wi-Fi support
- Create and maintain documentation, keeping it up-to-date
- Make it your mission to optimise efficiency by setting up the needed hardware, software and automation
- Work within a global team and escalate issues when necessary
Who are you?
- 2 years of experience in customer support position
- Excellent communication skills; desire to work with users and solve their technical issues
- Professional knowledge of hardware and computer peripherals
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10 and MacOS
- Familiar with other Unix-like operating systems
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office 2013/2016
- Basic understanding of domain networks and their processes
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems (Windows Server 2012 R2 and newer)
- Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, DNS‚ DHCP‚ VPN‚ FTP‚ HTTP‚ DFS, Ethernet, etc.
- Fluent English, including the knowledge of the technical terminology
- Strong commitment to quality, diligence and reliability
- Team player with a high level of self-organisation and collaborative ability
- Willingness to learn new skills in order to optimise the development processes (automation, scripting, etc.)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Prior experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experienced with Powershell (script writing)
- Skills in automation tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with access control systems
- Familiarity with GSuite
- Understanding of deployment solutions, configuration management (WDS/MDT/SCCM)
- Finnish language
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!