Wargaming Mobile is looking for a Senior Producer to join our passionate team in Berlin and become a central part in the development of a new mobile game title.
Driven by two decades of passion and love for free-to-play MMOs, Wargaming Mobile is now looking to continue our expansion and delivery of legendary games to audiences across the world. As a result, we are looking for a Senior Producer to join our experienced team in Berlin. In this role you will be highly influential when it comes to shaping and delivering new mobile game experiences globally, with the opportunity to make your own mark on the industry.
The ideal candidate for this position would have a huge passion for f2p mobile games with experience of managing as well as collaborating with external product teams in a similar type of organization.
The Senior Producer will report directly to the Head of Products
What will you do?
- Lead communication between co-development partner and Wargaming
- Collaborate on design, visual style, balance, and feel of the game
- Communicate to the leadership team about the development of the product, successes and roadblocks
- Evaluate and adjust where necessary development milestones against acceptance criteria to ensure project is on track
- Work with the marketing team on understanding the ongoing market trends and positioning of the product
- Build visibility into project costs and look for ways to optimize
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of game production experience across multiple game titles
- Experience effectively leading global development teams
- Strong analytic skills and metrics driven decision making
- Clear views of the current market trends and consumer demographics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience leading development teams with a collaborative work style
- Flexibility to travel, occasionally outside of regular office hours
- Great passion and enthusiasm for mobile games!
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience developing mobile puzzle games and/or RPGs
- Track record of collaborating with external development partners
- Experience managing product launches
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!