Wargaming Mobile in Berlin is on the lookout for a Copywriter and Content Manager to create, edit and support content for our mobile games portfolio.
In this role, you will drive, revise and create copy for all marketing related activities such as app store descriptions, social media, YouTube descriptions and copy for marketing assets. The work will be done in close collaboration with our Art, Marketing, UA, Social Media & Communications teams. In addition, you will also get the opportunity to showcase your expertise across all games in Wargaming Mobile’s portfolio.
An ideal candidate for this position should have a few years of experience within a similar role along with native English proficiency and a big passion for games!
The Copywriter will report to the Head of Marketing
What will you do?
- Manage copy and content activities around the title for social media, websites, marketing, internal & external communication
- Edit and proofread provided copy as needed
- Write headlines & capture campaign copies
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making and conduct content A/B tests
- Work with a variety of teams: Art, Marketing, Comms & Social Media to provide content and expertise
What are we looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native English speaker with passion for games
- Exceptional writing samples – we expect you to provide a portfolio
- Active gamer, understanding of gamers motivations and drivers
- Ability to work well with several departments & cultures
- Flexibility and eagerness to immerse themselves in the narrative of our player base
- Able to synthesize complex and abstract content into easy to understand values for our target audience and existing players
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Degree in Journalism, Media, Marketing, Communications or similar discipline
- 2+ years of proven experience as a creative copywriter in marketing, preferably for mobile games/apps
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!