Strategy&Creative Team Lead
Wargaming is seeking a Team Lead to guide the extremely talented and dedicated Strategy & Creative team of our internal Creative Agency. In this position, you will create effective advertising campaigns and content while interacting with all Wargaming product teams.
What will you do?
- Set the bar for our strategy and creative services: being in the know of the latest industry trends, you will continuously push forward the way the Strategy & Creative team thinks and develops ideas, ultimately leading it to winning creative pitch contests against big international agencies and producing more effective campaigns for our clients; you will also collaborate with production teams to ensure that ideas are implemented at a world-class level
- Lead and inspire: uniting and developing the Strategy & Creative team as a whole and finding the right approach to every team member, creating an atmosphere in which the team will achieve the best possible results and have fun along the way, setting personal and group goals and tracking progress
- Build trusting relationships with clients: you will be a partner for them, using your deep marketing expertise and empathy to understand business needs and turn them into new possibilities for growth; you will sell communication strategies and campaign ideas to the clients and consult them along the way
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience as a creative leader working with big international brands; managerial experience
- Extensive experience creating large-scale marketing campaigns
- Experience creating video ads, digital campaigns, and other creative media solutions; experience promoting digital products and services
- Mastery of all stages of integrated marketing campaign creation—from a client brief to delivering the final version of the project to the client and performance analysis
- Expertise in communication strategy and strong conceptual thinking
- Working knowledge of the best advertising, marketing, and promotion practices
- Advanced level of both English and Russian
- A strong project portfolio
What will help you stand out?
- Interest towards games industry and a relevant working experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!