Operations Associate Internship
Wargaming Mobile division are currently on the lookout for sharp and driven professionals to become a part of our rapidly growing organization. Throughout the internship you’ll given a unique opportunity to learn about and work directly with the development as well as the operations of a mobile games company.
You’ll be working in a competitive and multicultural environment, with great opportunities for growth within the mobile games industry. If this sounds like something for you, have a look at the application assignment below.
As part of your application, we’d like you to include a write-up (not exceeding one page) including:
- The link to an online article covering a games industry event or news which you find important and/or impactful
- A short summary highlighting key aspects
- Analysis of the topic covered in the article, explaining its significance/importance and potential effect on the industry
This is a 3 month paid internship opportunity in our Nicosia office. All applicants that are successfully accepted into the internship program and completes it will be considered for a full time position as Operations Associate within our Operations team.
The number of internship slots are limited – so make sure to apply as soon as possible!
Our Operations Associate interns will be directly supervised by the Director of Operations
What will you do?
- Conduct market research and report on game industry trends
- Provide direct support for game development, publishing, bizdev and supporting functions
- Support cross functional projects across all of Wargaming Mobile
- Take part in developing operations strategy, execution and process optimization
- Support decision making based on analysis of KPIs and game metrics
- Assist in strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Take on general administrative tasks to support the broader team
What are we looking for?
- Passion and interest for the gaming industry
- Experience working in international & multi-cultural environments
- Good understanding of games development and industry trends
- Deep interest for learning and developing knowledge within the Mobile Games industry
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable with ambiguity, completing tasks and solving problems under time pressure
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Professional experience within the games, tech or similar industries
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Finance, Technology, or similar
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Russian language skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!