Wargaming is looking to hire a Visual Effects Artist to work on a prototype for our new product.
What will you do?
- Create and set up visual effects for the game prototype created in Unreal Engine 4
- Create textures for visual effects
- Tackle all related technical and creative issues that arise both within your team and in collaboration with other units
What are we looking for?
- Experience dealing with game engines (preferably Unity3D and Unreal Engine) or other particle systems
- Working experience with Adobe Photoshop and Autodesk 3ds Max (Maya)
- Understanding of the basic principles of physics, dynamics and pyrotechnics; the knowledge of how to create artistic effects, such as fire, magic, smoke, gunshots, water, vapor, explosions, dust, etc.
What will help you stand out?
- Experience working in the games industry
- Hands-on experience with Houdini FX and Fume FX
- Well-versed in color theory; basic knowledge of the physics of light, composition and emotional setting
- Hands-on knowledge of how to optimize graphics for the games industry
- Passion for the games industry and gaming experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!