Director of Product
Wargaming Mobile is looking for a Director of Product to join our passionate team in Berlin and become a central part in the development and growth of our mobile games.
Driven by two decades of passion and love for free-to-play MMOs, Wargaming Mobile is now looking to continue our expansion and delivery of legendary games to audiences across the world. As a result, we are looking for a product leader to join our experienced team in Berlin. In this role you will be highly influential when it comes to driving the success and growth of our mobile games globally, with the opportunity to make your own mark on the industry.
The ideal candidate for this position would have a huge passion for f2p mobile games, extensive experience of leading/managing multiple products, along with a keen eye for strategy and making improvements to product KPIs.
The Director of Product reports directly to the Head of Products
What will you do?
- Lead product and business strategy direction across projects
- Measure and manage game performance, P&L, and leadership reporting
- Create hypotheses, analyze data, and drive action to improve product KPIs
- Spec, execute, prioritize, and iterate on feature development
- Oversee in-game economy balance, virtual good pricing, and event/sales strategy
- Manage production teams including tasks, coaching, and process
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal and external teams
- Drive best practices within Wargaming Mobile and the broader organization
What are we looking for?
- Process-oriented individual with strong production experience
- 6+ years of experience in product management on high performing products
- KPI driven mindset and exceptional data analysis skills
- Live operations game management and track record of growth
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial approach
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Business proficiency in English. Ability to speak Russian or additional European languages is an advantage
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!