Media Lead, World of Tanks PC
Are you are seeking a position where you can make a difference? Are you ready to take the next step in your digital media career? This critical role will lead insight-driven strategic development for product’s presence on social networks and video streaming services helping establish meaningful dialogue between players and developers.
The ideal candidate is a thought leader with a proven track record in using data, digital trends and consumer insights to identify, understand, and authentically engage WoT communities through livestreams and social media. If you have a passion for video games, social media, insights, analytics, and a desire to drive change by seeing ahead of the curve, you might be just the person we need.
Product Marketing Director, World of Tanks PC
What will you do?
- Build, plan and implement global media strategy for WoT, with strong focus on new user acquisition in accordance with Product marketing KPIs
- Identify paid channels strategy and success metrics, propose most efficient media budget distribution and ongoing optimization approach
- Work with global and regional marketing teams to support Product seasonal publishing activities and marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for cooperation with internal and external media agencies for smooth campaigns planning, management and reporting
- Minimize cost per user acquisition and winback, while keeping high quality of the traffic in terms of conversions, retention and revenue
- Propose actions for increasing organic traffic
- Establish a process for online campaigns daily monitoring and immediate response
- Track and analyze campaign and channel ongoing performance against defined KPI’s and report to internal stakeholders, providing actionable insights for the future
- Help establish WoT relationships with media owners, fair terms and highly responsive account management
- Stay up to date with latest technologies and best practices
What are we looking for?
- Deep understanding of digital landscape, media, trends and online consumer behavior
- High intellectual capability, combined with commercial aptitude
- Project management skills with a good consideration for timings and managing risks in a dynamic environment
- Strong oral/written communication, collaboration & influencing skills (must be able to both educate and gain consensus with internal partners and decision makers)
- Ability to work unsupervised when needed, with high level of self-motivation
- Team player willing to get stuck in and roll their sleeves up
- Ability to track KPIs and analyze data to build narratives that help optimize performance
- Pro-active in pursuing new opportunities, ideas, platforms, etc.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!