Community Manager Italian, World of Warships
World of Warships is looking for a English/Italian speaking Community Manager to join our Prague studio. In this role, you will work with the World of Warships Product Group to adapt and ensure the execution of a strong community engagement strategy for the World of Warships Community.
You will also act as the face and voice of World of Warships for the Community on Forums, Social Media, videos, livestreams and events, manage relationships with key community influencers and regularly report on KPIs and sentiment of the community to the product group.
Regional Publishing Director
What will you do?
- Work together with the Global Player Interaction team in Saint Petersburg and Product team in Prague to adapt and ensure the good execution of the overall strategy and monthly planning of activities to positively engage and grow the World of Warships community.
- Represent World of Warships as the face and voice of the product to our players through regular interactions on forums, social media, videos, livestreams and offline events.
- Build and manage strong, lasting and positive relationships with key community influencers
- Report on regularly on specific community KPIs and player sentiment to the Product Group.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English
- 1 year experience working in a community management role or equivalent
- Strong expertise in building, managing and growing social media channels and forums
- Expert knowledge of the gaming culture and its trends
- Solution-oriented mindset with strong ability to turn challenges into opportunities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills coupled with a good knowledge of industry standards for community KPIs
- Ability to travel abroad
- Able and willing to work alternating shifts and weekends as required by the business
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of World of Warships and/or other Wargaming titles
- Understanding of community management, social media marketing practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), JIRA and Confluence
- Video and photo editing skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!