Full-Stack Java Developer
Wargaming is looking to hire a Full-Stack Java Developer to help take our HR system up a notch. The system serves as a tool that boosts teams’ effectiveness (including goal setting, personnel resource state assessment, feedback provision).
What will you do?
- Perform front-end and back-end development
- Engage in making architecture-related decisions
- Design and develop APIs
- Integrate the system with other corporate systems
- Ensure the system performance and availability
- Consult colleagues and the project owner on issues falling within your area of responsibility
What are we looking for?
2+ years’ experience with the following tech stack:
- Java (OpenJDK 8 and 11)
- Spring Framework (Spring 5, Spring 5 WebFlux), GraphQL, RDBMS/SQL (PostgreSQL)
What we offer?
As part of the Wargaming family, you will be entitled to:
- the benefits of working in a world-renowned international company
- the opportunity to work on an interesting product (created by developers for developers)
- the decent salary backed by a comprehensive benefit package
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!