Wargaming Berlin is looking for a Highly creative UI/UX artist, to join our development team and be a part of launching a new game with a small, creative and highly functional environment. You will collaborate with senior leadership to develop and define the UI style, the UX flow, create assets and support the art team.
The ideal candidate will be a clear and effective communicator with the ability to create clear UX flows, world class UI designs and be hands-on with the team in getting a project done.
The UI/UX Artist will report to the Art Lead
What will you do?
- Work closely with the rest of the game team to iterate on user flows and game UI
- Explore different UI styles to discover the right one for each game
- Build interactive prototypes on device to test and iterate the designs
- Implement UI art directly in Unity, preferably including required UI animations and VFXs
- Conceptualise, design, and implement UI guided by an understanding of current trends and best practices
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience producing high quality graphics and intuitive, clean UI's
- Able to make fantastic mobile UI art for different game genres and styles (e.g. mid-core, hard-core, casual)
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Proficiency in Unity and Unity UI tools
- Excellent understanding of mobile usability
- Ability to produce and translate ideas into clean mockups for implementation
- Ability to clearly communicate desired UI designs and systems
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience having shipped mobile games with your own UI implementations
- Familiarity with working in a data driven environment and ability to adjust designs based on data
What we offer at Wargaming Berlin:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home whenever needed
- Public transportation, Lunch and Sport & Culture benefits
- Free Gym membership
- Travel and accident insurance (covers you at all times)
- Mobile phone and Home internet
- Soft drinks, coffee, snacks, random treats and office events/parties
- Relocation support when needed
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!