Social Media Manager
Wargaming Prague is looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Social Media Manager World of Tanks, to drive our Social Media efforts in Europe. We expect you to come on board full of ideas, plans and the vision for our legendary game’s SM content and activities. As a Social Media Manager, you would be reporting to Head of Player Engagement Europe and support him as subject matter expert and owner of all things Social Media, actively working together with other teams to support the product publishing efforts in the region.
What will you do?
- Create and ensure the correct execution of the overall strategy and monthly planning of activities to build our Social Media channels, promote new product content, engage our existing audience, and drive winback.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the product as well as the trends in the community around it to effectively build our SM strategy and engage our audience
- Cooperate with multiple other teams operating on the same channels working on overlapping product goals (community, video content, performance advertising, etc.)
- Analyze the performance of the Product Social Media channels to determine necessary adjustments to the creative approach and improve effectiveness of the activities
- Identify key messages, understand goals and audiences and key regional differences to create engaging content, hashtags, captions, etc. for the Product Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, etc.
- Maintain and closely monitor a rolling editorial calendar and make sure activities are done in a timely and correct manner
- Follow market trends, identify new approaches and platforms and implement them in the SM strategy
- Report on Social Media KPIs and activities on a regular basis
- Manage and drive Social Media campaigns and projects working together with other teams within the Player Engagement team as well as the larger WoT team
- Participate in the planning and execution of Player Engagement activity projects on a day-to-day basis
- Coordinate the creation of engaging visual content for Player Engagement and Social Media activities
- Audit and deploy new tools to keep up with the internal needs and latest industry trends
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge and passion for PC games, culture, and technology in general.
- Social Media management experience
- Native English Speaker
- Strong time management, planning and analyzing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Being up to date with the latest market trends
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Performance Advertising experience
- Past experience in the gaming Industry
- Knowledge of World of Tanks
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!