Do you want to work in the e-commerce payments operations at one of the world’s largest gaming company?
In this role, you will be part of the Global Payments Team which is responsible for setting and implementing the payment strategy for Wargaming. Payments is considered a key stakeholder, ensuring global coverage of payment methods for all existing and new products.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn about payments on a global scale from a team of experts with many years of experience in the payments industry.
As a payment manager you will be responsible for ensuring the execution of the payments initiatives roadmap and have the opportunity to manage payment partnerships.
What will you do?
- Analyze Payments team initiatives / features, prepare requirements documentation and prioritize them in co-operation with other stakeholders (Head of Global Payments, Products, E-commerce platform)
- Collaborate with products and e-commerce platform for existing and new initiatives / features
- Assist in the preparation of the feasibility of proposed initiatives
- Collaborate with various stakeholders during the implementation of the initiatives; track and report on the progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation in collaboration with other members of the payments team
- Use appropriate systems, tools and techniques to monitor and enhance initiatives / features performance
- Identify and improve business processes
- Enhance operational workflows via process improvements and identify automation opportunities
- Apply industry best practices
- Manage new and existing relationships with payment partners
- On-board new payment methods and/or new payment partners
- Maintain service level agreements (SLAs) with internal and external stakeholders
- Improve payment approval rates within the area of responsibility
- Work with ad hoc requests
What are we looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- 1-3 years of experience in project management or in payments operations
- University degree or any related qualification in any of the following Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics
- English language (written and verbal) – Fluent
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Project management skills
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Data-driven decision making
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Understanding of e-commerce principles
- Gaming experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!