Product Marketing Manager
Wargaming Copenhagen is on the lookout for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will partner with our development and publishing teams to set positioning and strategy, manage product launches, gather customer insight and maximize our mobile games' potential.
You will own the go-to-market plan, represent the voice of the customer and coordinate the global marketing activities of up to several mobile games.
The Product Marketing Manager reports to the Studio Director
What will you do?
- Work closely with the game development team to define and advocate the marketing vision, product positioning and share relevant market insights
- Define and be accountable for the product go to market strategy with a multi channel timeline and marketing content plan in collaboration with UA, PR, Community, Player Experience and Marketing Creative Services.
- Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure we produce best-in-class creative assets
- Research, collect and communicate internally on audience and competitive market trends in close collaboration with the Consumer Insights team
- Drive the creation of store assets and drive app store optimization efforts through the setup of A/B tests
- Support User Acquisition managers with brand and product guidelines. Collaborate in creating and optimizing ad creatives
- Based on the product’s development roadmap and market trends, identify opportunities of growth and drive special campaigns to increase the product exposure and increase of organic new users
Who are you?
- 2 to 3 years of experience in mobile product marketing for consumer products
- Interest and relevant industry knowledge of core mobile free-to-play games
- Solid understanding of digital advertising platforms and related metrics
- Strong creative skills, including ability to generate and sell new campaign ideas
- Holding a team player mentality to collaborate and interface with a wide range of partners both internally and externally, domestic and international
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Previous involvement of driving marketing efforts for new mobile games
- Experience working across different geographical markets
- Strong track record of collaborating with game develops to leverage game changes and updates
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!