Product Marketing Manager
Wargaming Copenhagen is on the lookout for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will partner with our development and publishing teams to set positioning and strategy, manage product launches, gather customer insight and maximize our mobile games' potential.
You will own the go-to-market plan, represent the voice of the customer and coordinate the global marketing activities of up to several mobile games.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the game development team to define and advocate the marketing vision, product positioning and share relevant market insights.
- Define and be accountable for the product go to market strategy with a multi channel timeline and marketing content plan in collaboration with UA, PR, Community, Player Experience and Marketing Creative Services.
- Identify value proposition and key messages, write creative briefs for internal or external agencies to ensure we produce best-in-class creative assets
- Research, collect and communicate internally on audience and competitive market trends in close collaboration with the Consumer Insights team
- Drive the creation of store assets and drive app store optimization efforts through the setup of A/B tests
- Support User Acquisition managers with brand and product guidelines. Collaborate in creating and optimizing ad creatives
- Based on the product’s development roadmap and market trends, identify opportunities of growth and drive special campaigns to increase the product exposure and increase of organic new users
- 2 to 3 years experience in product marketing for consumer products
- Passion for core & mid-core mobile games
- Highly organized with strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of online advertising platforms and related metrics
- Interest and knowledge of mobile free-to-play games
- Strong creative skills, including ability to generate and sell new campaign ideas
- Holding a team player mentality to collaborate and interface with a wide range of partners both internally and externally, domestic and international
- Strong organization skills, high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Experience in mobile game marketing