Wargaming’s Mobile Team is on the lookout for an experienced Product Manager to join our newly established and enthusiastic team based in Helsinki, Finland. The right candidate should have experience in working on successful mobile Free-To-Play products with a big passion for games.
The Product Manager will report to the Lead Game Designer
What you will do:
- Oversee live operations performance and drive improvements to KPIs
- Conduct game analysis, digging into analytics to understand player behavior
- Work with design to implement and optimize new and existing features
- Collaborate with the marketing teams on game optimization to support UA
- Work with business intelligence to build dashboards for the team to use
What skills will help you stand out:
- Track record of managing live operations for a free-to-play mobile games
- Exposure all life cycles of game production (prod, launch, live)
- Experience using SQL and Tableau to perform product analysis
What we offer at Wargaming Helsinki:
- Opportunity to work with an experienced, humble and nimble development team with one mission: Make. Legendary. Games.
- Autonomy and independence: take decisions without layers of management or bureaucracy
- You’ll be part of the international Wargaming ecosystem
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Work in an open and friendly office environment in the center of Helsinki
- To learn more about our Helsinki Studio and what we are looking for in job applicants, have a look at this article: http://www.pocketgamer.biz/interview/67476/how-to-get-a-job-at-wargaming-helsinki/
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.