Manual QA Engineer (WoWP)
Persha Studia, the Ukrainian development office of Wargaming, seeks a Manual QA Engineer for the World of Warplanes team. It’s an outstanding opportunity to work in a friendly environment with some of the best in the trade, become a part of an international company with world prominence, and get duly rewarded for your input with salary, bonuses, and a nice bunch of benefits.
World of Warplanes is an MMO action game dedicated to the golden age of military aviation and forming Wargaming’s famous ‘World of’ universe together with World of Tanks and World of Warships.
What will you do?
- Test the performance of complex functions on your own
- Create test documentation
What are we looking for?
- Experience as a QA Engineer
- Understanding of game development and testing processes
- Understanding of app/game structural parts
- Experience working with documentation (technical specifications, game design documents, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of client/server architecture
- Availability to work overtime when needed
- Passionate about gaming
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of Python and/or script languages
- Experience working with game engines
- Automation experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4000+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!