Wargaming is looking to hire a PR Manager to take charge of the interaction between Wargaming and media (mass media in particular) in the CIS region.
We seek a top-class professional who can share our passion for creating the best in genre games.
Head of PR
What will you do?
- Plan the media coverage of the most prominent events occurring within the Wargaming.net universe
- Find new topics related to games, players and game development which mass media may find of interest
- Answer all questions posed by journalists
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience working with mass media
- A portfolio showcasing experience of independently planning PR-strategies/projects
- Demonstrable experience of successfully pitching to top mass media of various segments (Vedomosti, TASS, Maxim, Lenta.ru preferably)
- Capability to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of media publications
- Strong company presentation skills (making statements for mass media, speaking at industry events)
- Strong crisis management communications
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Understanding of the video game market
- Deep knowledge of game mass media and personal contacts within the industry
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4000+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!