Junior Automation QA Engineer
Persha Studia, the Ukrainian development office of Wargaming located in Kyiv, is looking to hire a Junior Automation QA Engineer. It’s a great opportunity to work in a friendly environment with some of the best in the trade, become part of an international company with world prominence, and get duly rewarded for your input with a competitive salary, bonuses, and an extensive benefits package.
What will you do?
- Develop new automated tests for web, back-end, and desktop apps, and support the existing solutions
- Provide CI support (TeamCity/Jenkins)
- Create and support test documentation
- Participate in testing process planning
- Take part in preparing and supporting releases
What are we looking for?
- Proven knowledge of web technologies
- Understanding of client-server apps architecture
- Knowledge of QA and testing methodologies
- Experience with Linux systems
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic Python knowledge
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with SQL/noSQL databases
- Experience testing web apps
- Experience testing desktop apps
- Experience with PyTest framework
- Knowledge of web apps’ basic vulnerabilities
- Experience working by Agile methodologies
- Experience with test management systems
- Experience with CI systems
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4000+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!