Junior QA Engineer (Distribution)
Persha Studia, the Ukrainian development arm of Wargaming, is expanding the WDS (Wargaming Distribution System) project — a part of Wargaming’s digital distribution platform — and is looking for a Junior QA Engineer. The WDS project is growing rapidly, using new tech and instruments, employing high-load infrastructure 24/7, and serving millions of customers with millions of different PC configurations worldwide.
What will you do?
- Process user feedbacks
- Prepare test cases for new features
- Perform feature testing
- Participate in product releases
What are we looking for?
- 6+ month experience in software testing
- Understanding of SDLC and role of testing within it
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, process and documentation
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Experience in desktop application testing
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of OSI model and network protocols
What additional skills will help you?
- Previous experience in Customer Support Service
- Gamer experience
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Experience working with TMS
- Experience working with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!