Senior UI/UX Designer (m/f)
Wargaming Berlin is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to provide players with epic gameplay experiences through some of the most well crafted mobile interfaces in the industry.
With the continuous expansion of the Wargaming universe and goal to deliver legendary game experiences, our office in Berlin is currently gearing up to support new titles in development. In preparation of this we want to expand our highly skilled team of artists and designers with a seasoned UI/UX Designer.
To be successful you will have a strong drive towards concepting, designing and implementing various UI styles for mobile games. You also have great enthusiasm and possess a natural sense of how UI flows, constantly striving for delivering experience according to best practices and current trends.
Head of Design - Mobile
What will you do?
- Work closely with the HQ UX team and internal Game Studios to iterate on user flows and game UI
- Explore different UI styles to discover the right one for each game
- Build interactive prototypes on device to test and iterate the designs
- Implement UI art directly in Unity, preferably including required UI animations and VFXs
- Concept, design, and implement UI guided by an understanding of current trends and best practices
- Create flexible interface designs to evolve with the needs of a live game
- Maintain asset libraries and texture atlases with a high level of proficiency and organization
- Give and receive constructive feedback on work within the UX team
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer producing intuitive, clean UI's
- Shipped several best in class mobile games as a UI/UX Designer with a focus on UI and in game asset creation and implementation
- Able to make fantastic mobile UI art for different game genres and styles (e.g. mid-core, hard-core, casual)
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Proficiency in Unity and Unity UI tools
- Excellent understanding of mobile usability
- Ability to produce and translate ideas into clean mockups for implementation
- Ability to clearly communicate desired UI designs and systems
- Ability to take the initiative and work with little supervision
- Understanding of technical challenges related to creating UI's for the mobile platform
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Fluent in English
- Artistic background
- Excellent drawing skills
- 2D/3D design skills
- Mobile UI/UX experience
- An understanding of programming/scripting, especially C#
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!