UX/UI Designer (World Of Tanks)
The World of Tanks development team is looking for a determined and proactive UX/UI Designer responsible for evolving existing and creating new World of Tanks functionalities.
The team works on a game with over 160 million players all over the world. Join us and become a part of a legendary title.
What will you do?
- Collect and analyze requirements along with an analyst
- Improve existing interfaces and design new ones
- Finalize mockups and accompanying documents
- Partake in functional QA
- Analyze projects after release, define necessary improvements
- Provide ongoing support for released projects
- Create UX guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Experience designing interfaces and interaction systems
- Graphic design skills (data visualization, composition fundamentals, typography)
- Quality-oriented, willingness to grow professionally
- Ability to handle critique, communicate well and visualize ideas
- Ability to work within system restrictions
- Knowledge of English (reading documentation)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Ability to animate (Adobe After Effects, Flash)
- Experience organizing and performing usability QA
- Experience working in the games industry
- Basic knowledge of psychology and game design
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!