Player Experience Champion (m/f)
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
Head of PEX Operations
What will you do?
- Develop deep expertise and passion to support our players in multiple games
- Be the voice of the player in our product teams
- Help our development teams by supporting their vision in our online communities
- Help build out our customer service capabilities with the help of our outsourcing partner and establish tools and processes to increase efficiency depending on the title
- Engage the communities around the games in our social media channels
- Identify and report new issues that impact our players
- Work with external teams that support you in creating great player experiences
- Deliver optimal player satisfaction while maintaining high production standards
- Work closely with game contributors and influencers
What are we looking for?
- Familiarity with Player Experience (in the areas of Community or Customer Service)
- Cultural sensitivity, experience working across multiple geographies and cultures
- Readiness to participate and follow up on meetings with development teams
- Passion for mobile games and the ability to understand and empathize with the unique needs and passions of our player community
- Great communication skills
- Ability to express complex subjects in a simplified way when appropriate
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Jira, Confluence
- Willing to travel
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Additional language skills at high proficiency levels, both verbally and in writing
- Experience working in multilingual and multicultural environments
- Experience with online-based task tracking systems
- Familiarity with the general games industry and online gaming communities
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!