Senior Game Designer (MMO)
Wargaming is looking to hire a Senior Game Designer for its Ukrainian development office in Kyiv to work on a free-to-play MMO.
What will you do?
- Head one of the development directions
- Bring functions from concept to release
- Manage a feature team of game designers, artists, and programmers
- Create project documentation relating to the area you oversee
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in game development; design experience is a must
- 1 or more commercially successful projects shipped
- Deep understanding of the games industry and its trends
- Understanding of game mechanics and the technical aspects of development
- Experience creating original game mechanics
- Able to drive function development to conclusion
- Able to relate own and others’ ideas to the team
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), ability to express ideas clearly
- Leadership and organizational skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic programming and/or scripting skills
- Concept visualization skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!