Consumer Insights Analyst (m/f)
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
Consumer Insights Manager
What will you do?
- Plan and conduct user research activities for multiple Wargaming Mobile products
- Support the Consumer Insights Manager with running complete research and usability projects using online tools such as Playtestcloud
- Support the games teams with monthly in game surveys and analysis of results
- Work closely with the BI terms to see that findings are supported with game data where applicable
- Effectively communicate research results to game teams (verbal and written reports), provide recommendations and ongoing feedback to design
- Identify research opportunities that will impact users understanding, product design and quality
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to support broader analytics and insights work that drive business impact
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of relevant job experience working in areas of consumer research
- Experience in the interactive entertainment industry (e.g. video/mobile gaming, video/entertainment platforms), streaming industry (e.g. video, music)
- Excellent knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Excellent survey writing skills
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in data manipulation and statistical software (e.g. SPSS or SAS)
- Effective written, storytelling, verbal and presentation skills;
- Experience with self-moderated user research tools such as usertesting.com and playtestcloud.com is a bonus
- Willing to travel
- Passionate about gaming
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!