Wargaming is looking for an Executive Assistant who will support the core members of our Operations Team for Wargaming Mobile.
The primary responsibilities will include coordinating travel, planning, facilitating meetings, managing calendars and supporting our operations team in ad hoc projects. The role will provide a unique insight into the overall operations of a mobile game division with opportunities for growth toward administration, management and project coordination.
The successful candidate should be able to juggle multiple priorities and have a strong combination of administrative, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
The Executive Assistant reports to the Director of Operations
What will you do?
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and take meeting minutes
- Act as a liaison with different departments and offices across our organization, as well as representing the team externally
- Put together presentations and compile reports
- Book and coordinate travel, organize events
- Ability to gather and analyze information efficiently
- Manage relationships with internal and external vendors
- Process payments and submit expense reports
- Manage various office management tasks, ensuring day to day operations run smoothly
- Take on ad-hoc assignments and support ongoing projects
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in an executive, personal or office assistant role
- Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills, detail-orientation, and world class prioritization and multi-tasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong sense of urgency and efficiency
- Experience within with international organizations and individuals from different cultures
- Ability to think critically anticipating and resolving problems
- Proven ability to handle confidential issues with discretion
- Willingness to travel and flexibility to match executives’ schedule when needed
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Previous experience in gaming or entertainment industry, technology or business administration
- Experience strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Greek and/or Russian language skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!