3D Artist, World of Tanks
Wargaming is growing their Prague based development studio and we’re looking for a 3D Artist to work on new and exciting features for our groundbreaking MMO title World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players worldwide.
As the 3D Artist, you’ll be responsible for creating photorealistic 3D models, setting up asset's behavior, destruction, plus other properties. In addition to this you’ll manage the production process of these assets from modelling to implementation them into the game engine.
You’ll also see yourself contributing to the library of photorealistic tiled materials using UpToDate techniques and participate in planning asset pool for new maps and hangars, considering style consistency established by the Art Supervisor.
To be successful, you’ll need to be an experienced 3D Artist who is passionate about game development, using modern technologies and working in a collaborative multicultural environment.
The 3D Artist will report to the Gateway Team Lead.
What will you do?
• Create props, assets such as buildings and modular architectural sets
• Create and experiment on dynamic Havok destructions for assets
• You’ll work on library of tiled materials using photogrammetry techniques, and all the advantages of Substance products pipeline
• Review and provide feedback to assets produced by other Wargaming Artists
What are we looking for?
• 3+ years at 3D Artist gained from the video game industry
• Ability to create high quality photorealistic models and textures comparable with AAA competitors
• Solid knowledge of Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop and Substance products
• Experience using PBR texturing
• Portfolio to demonstrate your current skills
• Good communication skills and fluent English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Knowledge of architecture styles and principles
• Experience in photogrammetry
• Havok technology
Wargaming Paragraph: About Us
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!