Consumer Insights Analyst (m/f)
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions.
With the continuous growth of our product portfolio and emphasis on delivering the legendary games, we are currently on the lookout for an experienced Consumer Insights Analyst to join our team in Berlin. In this role you will be driving market and consumer insights research using a number of different tools and methodologies, with the opportunity to work closely with our development teams and having a direct impact on the content that goes into our games.
An ideal candidate for this position would have a few years of previous experience within the gaming industry as a Consumer Insights specialist, utilizing analytics software such as SPSS or SAS.
Consumer Insights Manager
What will you do?
- Support the Consumer Insights Manager with running market and consumer research projects
- Support with planning and conducting end to end market and consumer research activities for multiple Wargaming Mobile products
- Analyze and understand trends for mobile market data
- Help to identify changes in market that Wargaming Mobile should capitalize on
- Put together regular presentations to the leadership team about the market
- Effectively communicate research results to game teams (verbal and written reports)
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to support broader analytics and insights work that drive business impact
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of relevant job experience working in areas of consumer and/or market research
- Experience in the interactive entertainment industry (e.g. video/mobile gaming, video/entertainment platforms), streaming industry (e.g. video, music)
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Experience in survey writing
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in data manipulation and statistical software (e.g. SPSS or SAS)
- Effective written, storytelling, verbal and presentation skills;
- Experience with market analysis platforms such as App Annie, Newzoo, Game Refinery is a bonus
- Willingness to travel
- Passionate about gaming
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to fast moving business environment (it’s gaming after all)
- Passion for (mobile) gaming a big plus
- Openness to combining information sources obtained from different methodologies
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!