Junior BI Analyst
Wargaming Mobile is currently on the lookout for a highly driven Junior Analyst to join the Business Intelligence team in our Berlin office. This role provides a great growth opportunity within a rapidly growing industry, for someone who is passionate about games and love telling stories using statistics and data visualization.
An ideal candidate for this role would have one of two years of experience as an analyst in a similar industry paired with a big interest for games and solid knowledge of Tableau, SQL and Python.
The Director of BI
What will you do?
- Analyze game data and build reports for game teams
- Collaborate closely with other BI team colleagues and support their work
- Develop and maintain dashboards showcasing game health and player behavior
- Execute complex analysis to better understand why players enjoy our games
- Work with different internal stakeholders to implement new metrics
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years’ experience in data analytics or business intelligence
- Great passion and interest for games
- Experience with a variety of database systems, with extensive use of MySQL Experience with data visualization and dashboard design; Tableau highly preferred
- Knowledge and/or professional experience with SQL and other query languages
- Experience with AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery
- Understanding of statistical modeling and data mining; knowledge of Python or R
- Solid writing and presentation skills to effectively convey analysis and statistics with data stories that can be understood by a broad audience
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working in the game development industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Analytics
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!