Wargaming Helsinki is searching for a Technical Director to lead our team of game engineers. As the Technical Director you will be responsible for ensuring that we efficiently create high quality games.
If you share our common desire to make great games that make players happy, take a look below and apply to join this awesome bunch of game developers.
The Technical Director will report to the Studio Director
What you will do:
- Champion engineering processes to maximize productivity and quality
- Coach and mentor engineers, helping them grow as individuals
- Collaborate with other studio leads both within the studio and wider Wargaming organization
- Work with our recruiters to identify and hire the best talent available
- Proactively identify key opportunities and risks
Who are you:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience managing a team of developers
- Strong knowledge of mobile game development
- Experience in launching and running mobile games
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience conducting technical interviews
What we offer at Wargaming Helsinki:
- Opportunity to work with an experienced, humble and nimble development team with one mission: Make. Legendary. Games.
- Autonomy and independence: take decisions without layers of management or bureaucracy
- You’ll be part of the international Wargaming ecosystem
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Work in an open and friendly office environment in the center of Helsinki
- To learn more about our Helsinki Studio and what we are looking for in job applicants, have a look at this article: http://www.pocketgamer.biz/interview/67476/how-to-get-a-job-at-wargaming-helsinki/