Manual QA Engineer (World of Tanks Kyiv)
World of Tanks Kyiv is looking for a Game QA Automation Engineer to join the Team on a full-time basis. As an QA Engineer you will be focusing on testing of new features and modes for World of Tanks. It will span across all of the game components and systems and cover all phases of development cycle. You will be a part of cross-functional development team whose goal is to flesh out the vision into a product in the Happy Players' hands.
World of Tanks is a cult MMO game dedicated to armored machines that has won the affection of players all over the world. A variety of in-game locations, historical accuracy, realistic gameplay — join the army of tankers already tearing up the battlefield and plunge into legendary combat! If you haven’t, give it a try.
What will you do?
● Quality assurance and control for features
● Client-server features testing
● Integration testing between game components, game and web services
● Game development tools testing
● UI elements, Art objects (maps, tanks, etc.), Sound testing
● Creating and maintaining of testing documentation (test suites, test cases, checklists, instructions for testing, etc.)
● Auto-test results processing
● External testing results processing
What are we looking for?
● 2+ years of testing experience
● Understanding specifics of client-server model
● Ability to use testing theory in practice
● Work experience with bug tracking and test management systems (Jira, Redmine)
● Work experience with Version Control Systems (SVN\Perforce\Git)
● Analytical thinking, systems thinking approach in task solution
● Ability to explain complex things by simple words
● Intermediate or higher level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
● World of Tanks player
● Python knowledge and ability to analyze code
● Knowledge of windows and *nix systems
● Work experience with CI Systems (TeamCity\Jenkins)
● Client-server game development experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!