Game QA Automation Engineer (World of Tanks Kyiv)
World of Tanks Kyiv is looking for a Game QA Automation Engineer to join the Team on a full-time basis. As an QA Engineer you will be focusing on testing of new features and modes for World of Tanks. It will span across all of the game components and systems and cover all phases of development cycle. You will be a part of cross-functional development team whose goal is to flesh out the vision into a product in the Happy Players' hands.
World of Tanks is a cult MMO game dedicated to armored machines that has won the affection of players all over the world. A variety of in-game locations, historical accuracy, realistic gameplay — join the army of tankers already tearing up the battlefield and plunge into legendary combat! If you haven’t, give it a try.
What will you do?
- Auto-tests development and maintenance (tests of game logic/ automation of testing environment preparation/ server subsystems testing)
- Auto-tests integration in CI TeamCity/Jenkins (integration in already existing test chains / creating of new test chains)
- Internal test automation framework development (based on bots emulating player's behavior)
- Client and server performance testing
- Client and server stability testing
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of QA Automation experience
- Understanding of client-server model
- Work experience with CI Systems (TeamCity/Jenkins/Bamboo)
- Ability to analyze code
- Analytical thinking, a system thinking approach in task solving
- Intermediate or higher level of English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of windows and *nix systems
- Experience in using and integration different API’s
- Understanding of game projects (desktop applications) automation nuances
- Experience in using bots for any games. Experience in writing scenarios for them is a big advantage.
- Performance testing experience
- Client-server game development experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!