Graphic Designer (m/f)
Wargaming Mobile is driven solely by our love for games. This passion brought together a team of talented, resourceful and ambitious gamers to deliver high-quality products for the gaming community. We are constantly seeking new opportunities. With 6 offices across the world and over 20 nationalities in the team, we encourage the best talent with diverse backgrounds to share the experience and inspire new ideas. Here you can make real impact and contribute to the future of game development. You can just focus on games, we take care of the rest.
Senior Product Manager, World of Warships Blitz
What will you do?
- You will work with the World of Warships Blitz game team to ensure an appealing visual communication
- Produce graphic materials for Live Ops team to promote events and specials in-game content
- Partnering with the product marketing manager to provide banners and marketing assets, working directly with the Marketing and Community teams to analyse data to produce the most effective visual styles and branding
- Working with player experience champion and social media manager to visually communicate new features and releases
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (ideally in a mobile gaming company)
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellence in Graphic Design
- A trained critical eye
- Experience creating banners and marketing assets
- Interest in mobile games
- Excellent communication skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- An interest in or professional experience of UI art
- An interest/experience in User Centred Design and UX
- A keen interest in latest trends in Graphic Design
- Knowledge of performance marketing
- An interest in Social Media, Web platforms and Store media requirements and best practices
- Strategic thinker with an ability to make critical decisions under time pressure
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!