Join Wargaming Europe!
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in the Paris metropolitan area, the European Business Operations Centre of Wargaming covers all Marketing, Business Development, Customer Relations, and Public Relations activities for the European territories. Wargaming Europe is committed to publishing, promoting and supporting all Wargaming titles currently localised into 7 languages: French, English, German, Polish, Czech, Spanish, and Turkish.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher, leading the field in the Free-to-Play MMO market. As such, we are working together with the some of the most talented, creative and passionate people of over 15 different nationalities in the European office. We strive to create a multicultural and professional atmosphere that allows us to succeed as a team in delivering to the regionally important and locally relevant expectations of our audience.
At Wargaming you will find a team of critically and competitively thinking military enthusiasts, history experts, and passionate video-gamers, all united in their strive towards building a highly agile, energised, and fun working environment that allows us to be creative and successful.
If you consider joining Wargaming Europe, you can expect the following:
- A truly international team with offices in Minsk, San Francisco, Seoul, Kiev, St. Petersburg, Sydney, and Singapore.
- A highly dynamic and fast-growing team of professionals.
- A casual work environment with open office spaces and flat hierarchies that allow your personality and performance to contribute to the team’s success.
- Competitive, performance and contribution-based remuneration.
- Celebration of success. At Wargaming we believe in working hard to achieve the most extraordinary results. Likewise, we are well-known for celebrating our successes with industry-wide, standard-defining parties! These are both external with members of the community or partners, and internal with the team.
- Relocation assistance to the Paris metropolitan area.
- Competitive and world-class health insurance.
- A wide range of benefits ranging from public transportation to lunch deals with restaurants in the area.