Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- How long after applying for a position can I expect to receive a response?
Depending on the volume of applications we receive, and how well your experience and skills match the role, response time may vary. You may hear something from us immediately, or within a few weeks.
- Can I apply for more than one vacancy at Wargaming?
We encourage you to apply for the positions you are qualified for.
- I sent an email to recruiting and have not received a response confirmation.
If you have not received an automated email confirmation within a week, please resend your application.
- How can I learn more about the different Wargaming offices?
You can learn more about Wargaming’s offices by viewing the relevant section on the website.
- Will my application be confidential?
Absolutely. We treat your application with confidentially. Information about your application will only be shared with the recruiter, the hiring manager, and HR staff. If you are not hired for a specific position, we will keep your personal information in our system only if you authorize us to do so.
- What can I do if I don’t find any vacancies?
You can try changing your search criteria or sign up for Job Alerts. We update our website every day, so please check on a regular basis if you do not find a desired opening.
- How many interviews can I expect?
Normally, you can expect to have one phone or Skype interview and one or two in-person interviews for each position. These interviews may vary depending on the position and Wargaming office location. Please confirm the interview process with your recruiter.
- When can I expect to hear feedback from an interview?
Interview feedback time varies, but you may typically receive a phone call or email from your Wargaming recruiter within one week.