Wargaming America Inc is the exclusive North American publisher for Wargaming, the creator of award-winning MMO action game World of Tanks and the upcoming World of Warplanes and World of Warships, slated for release in 2013.
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Wargaming America provides marketing, public relations, business development, community and customer support services for all of Wargaming.net’s video game titles.
Wargaming America is also committed to working with foundations and charities throughout North America and the world to give back to veterans and further the preservation of military history, including most recently a partnership with the USS IOWA, as well as the Military Vehicle Technology Foundation in Portola, Calif. and the National WWII Museum in New Orleans, La., on military history and education initiatives.
You’ll like working here because:
- The North American office is one year old and growing quickly. This is a great opportunity to join on the ground floor and have a major impact both in the local office and the production of the games.
- We’ve got characters of all types including tank gods, yogis and world travelers.Our eclectic team helps us stay fresh.
- You’ll hear original stories like about the time that tank got stuck in a drive-through.
- We care about the veteran community and give back to them through donations and drives.
- You might travel to places like Minsk, Berlin, Singapore, Cyprus or Paris or at a minimum be exposed to our visiting international team.
- You get to play our games on the job and interact with our fans.
- The company most traditional benefits as well as unique, environmentally-friendly ones like covering all public transportation costs. Please check our open positions.
If you don’t see a position that interests you, go to http://hire.jobvite.com to let us know how you can make a difference at Wargaming America.